Growing old is one of those inevitable things that we all have to deal with. As we age our bodies start to change. We develop wrinkles, our hair gets thinner, we lose muscle mass and we might even gain weight. It is not just a physical thing, we also suffer from memory loss and other symptoms of the aging process.
It all comes down to a lack of HGH in the body. What if there was a way to boost HGH levels and slow down and even reverse some of the signs of aging? That is exactly what GHR Platinum claims to do, so let’s take a closer look!
What is GHR Platinum?
It is a natural growth hormone releaser that claims to increase HGH levels thus reversing various signs of ageing. Some of the benefits that the GHR Platinum growth hormone supplement claims to offer include:
- increased energy levels
- improved sleeping patterns
- a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- increased alertness and better memory
- lessens arthritic pain
- reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- boosts sexual libido
- improves muscle mass
How Does GHR Platinum Work?
In order to understand how the GHR Platinum anti-aging formula actually works, you first need to understand a little bit about HGH. HGH, or Human Growth Hormone, is commonly known as the youth hormone. As the name suggests, it is responsible for growth, so it is unsurprising that our levels of HGH peak in the body during adolescence when everything is growing!
Remember back when you had seemingly boundless energy and could eat whatever you wanted without gaining weight?
Well, that is all down to an abundance of HGH in your body. Unfortunately, by the time we reach 25 ours bodies have stopped growing and the amount of HGH we produce begins to reduce significantly! This marks the beginning of that inevitable aging process and by the time we reach 60, we have lost around 80% of our body’s growth hormone production.
That is where GHR Platinum comes in. The product can help your body naturally start releasing growth hormones again. The GHR Platinum ingredients contain a propriety blend of various amino acids and protein peptides that are designed to stimulate your pituitary gland into increasing the production of HGH naturally. GHR Platinum growth hormone releaser is not a synthetic growth hormone, but rather a way to trigger production of natural growth hormones in your own body.
What is in GHR Platinum?
So, I have already mentioned GHR Platinum having a proprietary blend of amino acids and peptide proteins, but one of the key concerns that most people have about any natural supplement like this is what exactly is in the product, so let’s take a closer look at the GHR Platinum ingredients.
- Amino Acid Blend – GHR Platinum has a proprietary blend of amino acids that has been specifically stacked in the appropriate ratio and molecular weight to help stimulate the production of human growth hormone.
- HGH Enhancers – The key HGH enhancer found in GHR Platinum is Ultratropin which is a proprietary blend of Anterior Pituitary, Hypothalaus, Colostrum, OKG, Alpha GPC, GABA and L-Dopa Bean. GHR Platinum is the only product of this kind to contain Ultratropin. When combined with the amino acid blend this aids in the production of natural HGH in the body.
- Cognitive Enhancers – GHR Platinum also includes cognitive enhancers including Acetyl L-Caranitine, Phosphatidyl Serine, CoQ-10, Gingko Biloba and Phosphatidyl Choline. These are designed to help boost overall cognitive function and can help to reverse aging in the brain.
- Longevity Anti Oxidants – GHR Platinum also contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, OPC, Goji Berries and Resveratrol. These are powerful antioxidants that can help to prevent nerve damage and promote longevity.
- Vitamins – GHR Platinum contains 350mg of B vitamins to help increase energy. These vitamins are B1 which increases energy and aids digestion, B2 to help metabolize carbs and protect against free radical damage, B5 which is known to help with weight loss and aid in wound healing, B6 to maintain the nervous system and regulate bodily fluids and B12 which is vital for normal cell activity.
All of these ingredients are perfectly safe and are natural nutrients. This means that GHR Platinum side effects are pretty much unheard of when it is taken as directed.
How Does GHR Platinum Compare?
As indicated, I personally believe that GHR Platinum is superior to the GHR 15, GHR Gold and GHR Renew U products that are available. However, although I have had some success with the product it is not my go to choice. I am actually going to return to the product that I was using previously to this which is GenF20 Plus.
For me, GenF20 Plus simply works better. I put most of that down to the fact than the GenF20 Plus tablets are supplemented with the oral spray containing Alpha GPC. I found that this really kick started my body and I saw results within less than a month. So, GenF20 Plus is going to remain my number one choice for HGH releaser, but if for any reason I was unable to continue using it then I would consider GHR Platinum as the next best alternative.
Does GHR Platinum Really Work?
If you search online for GHR platinum reviews, then you are sure to find plenty of glowing recommendations from people who have tried the GHR Platinum product. You are also likely to come across a number of GHR Platinum scam claims.
In truth, the only way to answer the question ‘GHR Platinum, does it work?’ is to try it for yourself! They are 20,000 clinical studies about the power of HGH, which have proven that the ingredients used can help to increase HGH and therefore reverse or reduce the symptoms of aging.
I can say from personal experience that having used GHR Platinum regularly for several months I do feel a difference. I not only have more energy, but I am also seeing my skin improve. It is smoother and has more elasticity. Overall I feel like my general health continues to improve. I would not exactly say that I am feeling like a teenager again, but I am certainly feeling more full of life.
I think the key is to use GHR Platinum in conjunction with a balanced diet and some light exercise. Those who feel like they have been scammed by the product likely have unreasonable expectations about the results. This is not some miracle drug that turns back your body clock overnight. Rather, it is helping to equip your body with the tools it needs to slow the aging process – ie Human Growth Hormones.
You will need to take GHR Platinum for 3 to 6 months to get the full benefit, although you may seen improvement in some areas after a few weeks. Bear in mind that when you stop taking GHR Platinum, your body will no longer be stimulated to produce HGH and you will see the improvements decline.
Related and Comparable Products
Of course, GHR Platinum is not the only product of this nature on the market. Let’s take a brief look at some of the other comparable products that are available.
- GHR 15: GHR 15 anti-aging formula is another of the common products on the market. The GHR 15 benefits that are promoted are pretty much the same as GHR Platinum, but if you take a look at some of the GHR 15 reviews on the internet you might see a pattern emerging. This is because there have been a number of GHR 15 complaints relating to GHR 15 side effects. In fact, when it comes to GHR 15 Canada have actually issued warning not to take the supplement due to concerns over it causing hyperthyroidism and triggering allergic reactions! That alone is enough to make me want to steer clear!
- GHR Gold: It is a similar story if you check out GHR Gold Reviews. While no official warnings have been issued there are plenty of people insisting that the product does not really work for them. This could be down to the GHR ingredients not being in the right ratios, or being of poor quality. Either way, it doesn’t really measure up to the likes of GHR Platinum.
- GHR Renew U: Like the other GHR products mentioned, GHR Renew U claims to trigger the production of HGH in the body. It has similar ingredients and the online reviews do seem generally positive, but I haven’t personally tried this particular product.